Hello, I am Darlene McKinney, owner of LadyPA Virtual Services LLC. and Sincerely Darlene. I am a Business Coach/Entrepreneur Mentor & Motivator. I am also a mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, lake person, classic rock & country music fan, and dog lover. Oh, and my love for food is a little over the top:)
Every day I help strong-spirited entrepreneurs build their individual amazing empires! I left my 9-5 to pursue my dream of entrepreneurship. You can too!
I am a Business Coach and Entrepreneur Mentor & Motivator. I bring you 40 years of business and administrative operations experience with exceptional customer service implementation. My areas of expertise, combined with the passion of strong-spirited entrepreneurs are a winning combination for building a firm business foundation. Let me tell you a little bit about me!
Where I come from!
I grew up and attended school in a small town outside of beautiful Oxford, Ohio. Home to Miami University, one of the most beautiful college campuses I have ever seen. My father is a farmer and an entrepreneur. So, helping him operate his bar/restaurant and farm business was definitely a huge learning experience for me. It gave me invaluable customer service experience and should be how to be a successful business owner. Thanks Dad!
Since then I have held two long-term positions while working in the job force. My first was as a McDonald’s manager. This job gave me computer, money & bookkeeping experience, extensive customer service, and much more. I stayed with this awesome company for about 15 years’.
My Career Change
However, I switched gears and entered the medical field. I was hired as an Outpatient Scheduler for a local hospital. I worked closely with hospital staff, physicians, and patients to prepare and schedule patients for tests and procedures.
As a result, I completed an 8-week Medical Terminology course, CPR, and Patient Voice classes. This job gave me extensive medical, computer programming, and patient care experience. I held this position for 13 years’. I also graduated with honors in 2012 from Career Steps Medical Transcription School.
Most noteworthy, I trained and helped to implement 7 scheduling computer systems.
My ‘aha’ Moment!
While working at a hospital full-time and helping my husband operate our family construction business, I stayed busy. My responsibilities were marketing and bookkeeping.
I was working full time. I began to get burn-out and very bored with my job. Sitting in my cubicle dreaming of something more challenging and to work from home became a daily desire. I was at the point in my life where I could finally do anything that I wanted. My kids were raised, my husband’s business was successful, it was time for me!
After the company I worked for kept proving over and over again that they could care less about their people, I started a plan to get OUT!
Finally, I had my ‘aha’ moment. I knew my skills were valuable and would be valuable to other business owners. I decided to start my own online business as a Business Mentor/Consultant.
Because of my journey, it’s important for me to be that inspiration and mentor to other women in the world that want to do the same! You can do this!
How did I Become A Business Mentor?
I studied how to build an online business. I invested a little bit of money in courses and education to help me succeed with my goals.
Consequently, I studied WordPress and built my own website. I created and began building my own online business and you can too.
I made it happen with hard work and the total support of my husband (who is my high school sweetheart and love of my life). Due to my business experience and education I have become a successful Business Mentor, helping strong-spirited entrepreneurs with solutions to thrive.
Looking for your Mentor? Contact Darlene Fill out the contact form below
I am a Business Mentor that can help your business in more ways than 1!
- Certification in top Social Networks
- Social Media Marketing experience in products and services
- Trained Customer Service Expert/Relationship Marketing
- Establish Entrepreneur of 2 businesses
- 30+ Years of business administration, restaurant management, hospital/medical administration background
- Medical terminology, and healthy lifestyle specialist
- Excellent multi-tasker
- WordPress, Weebly, SqaureSpace, Blogger advanced skills
- Advanced Computer & technology skills
- Enjoys teaming up with strong-spirited small business owners
- Google Docs
- Google Calendar
- Mircosoft OneNote
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
- and more
How I Work
Communication and listening! In addition, we will discuss your goals and we will work together to reach them. Addressing you needs, making suggestions, and going above and beyond your expectations.
The ethics I have always lived by are hard work, dedication, integrity, honesty, and compassion. Those qualities make me who I am.
COMMUNICATION is the KEY to any job, partnership, or relationship.
Little Facts About Me – Business Mentor from Ohio
1. Married my high school sweetheart, 27 years’ now.
2. I have 2 amazing sons.
3. Building long-lasting relationships with customers and patients has been a HUGE part of my life. I just enjoy people. Making a positive difference in their lives makes me feel good.
4. To relax I love to listen to Country or Classic Rock music and fishing at the lake.
5. I share my home office with my puggle Maggie and 2 German Shepherds Ozzy and Sheba.
6. Love to swim, to laugh, taking walks in the woods, and enjoy cooking.
7. And I love helping Entrepreneurs, it’s a passion.
View My Portfolio
Certifications & Courses / Education
It is important to me as a Personal Business Assistant to continue my education so I can learn new skills and stay up-to-date on social networks. This will benefit any client that uses my Small Business Services.
I look forward to learning new things and I love a challenge! New courses will be added when completed.
- Facebook 101 Certificate Of Expertise
- Facebook 102 Certificate Of Expertise
- Facebook 103 Certificate Of Expertise
- LinkedIn 101 Certificate Of Expertise
- SEO 101 Certificate Of Expertise
- Social Media Strategy Certificate Of Expertise
- WordPress 101 Certificate Of Expertise
- Completion of Patient’s Voice Skills Clinics 2011
Career Steps Graduate with Honors
Medical Transcription School 2012
- 8 week Medical Terminology Course
- WordPress Basics Completed 2013
- WordPress Intermediate Completed 2013
- Social Media for Virtual Assistants Completed 2013
- Email Marketing Tools 101 Completed 2013
- Course Completion Plus Method-Google Plus
- Completion of Pinterest Advantage Course 2013
- Completion Of Jump Start Your Facebook Marketing with Amy Porterfield 2015
- Infusionsoft Basics Bootcamp 2016 Techie Mentor Training
Have a question? Drop me a message!
Have a super day!
Email : Darlene@SincerelyDarlene.com
Or connect or reach me on the top social networks
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Ladypaservices